Kelly Services is looking for Field Service Engineers / Technicians for offshore work:
Wellheads ( MS700/800)
Light Well Intervention (LWI)
Manifold /Connection system and Related Control Systems
Surface XT / WH Tools & equipment
Lead and assist installation of clients equipment offshore, overhaul and maintenance of Wellheads, X-trees and other clients related equipment & tools within the employee's professional discipline.
* Technical education / certificate of apprenticeship
* Relevant experience, offshore
* Good knowledge of drilling and production processes
* Good knowledge of installations processes
* Able to perform e.g. troubleshooting and repair work on the spot
* Experience from several installations and have good basic knowledge of the different working routines of the involved operating company
* Good knowledge of drilling operations
* Able to discuss technical problems and solutions
Only candidates with valid health certificate and offshore certificate will be considered
Please apply with detailed CV
Due to the current pandemic situation we will only be able to consider candidates already based in Norway.
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.