Our customer is currently looking for an electrical engineer, where he/she will work with design of electronics and electromechanical parts for medical ultrasound systems. This customer has a proud history of innovation, delivering ultrasound systems with excellent image quality and a wide range of image quantification and image visualization solutions for better healthcare.
- Job title: Electrical Engineer
- Work location: Horten
- Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2022 (with the possibility of extension)
About the team
The team consists of 12 engineers: 8 electrical engineers and 4 mechanical engineers. Most of the team members have more than 5 years' experience.
Typical work tasks
- Technical support for bringup, debug and verification of a new ComExp based processing unit.
- Documentation following quality procedures (verification plan, procedures, results, reports, etc.).
- Manage release and relevant change processes in MyWorkshop.
- Work together with sourcing and supply chain to organize the phase-in-phase-out of the new processing unit in manufacturing.
- 3 years experience as electrical engineer
- Bachelor degree electrical engineering
- CompExp, GPU, CPU, PC, BIOS, PCIe, I2C, SPI Oscilloscope, logic analyzer, multimeter
- Cadence, Jira, Subversion, MyWorkshop
- English written and spoken
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.