Role: E&I Engineer
Duration: ASAP - 08.01.2023
Work Location: Fornebu
- Perform E, C and I design and engineering to establish the most efficient solutions for development, design and manufacture, through to installation and operation of PLC controllers for MEG, ePack, SRU and smaller separation packages.
- Deliveries include various FEED, EP and EPC greenfield and brownfield projects for onshore and offshore plants.
- Contribute to efficient project execution to the right quality, cost and time.
- Support the Supply Chain function when procuring E, I and C supplies
- Comply with company values, policies, and procedures.
- Participate within a team in accordance with board strategy as well as Business objectives
The main objective is to contribute to efficient project execution, selection of E, I and C systems and equipment and support other disciplines in their interdisciplinary deliverables/ tasks. Assist the project team to achieve project goals to meet the client needs within the project cost and timeline. The tasks typically include:
- Review bid documentation and client specifications to give input to tender team regarding pricing, scope, and planning.
- Technical input to Procurement group and evaluation of RFQ's and review supplier documentation.
- Assist other disciplines and package engineers with C&I support whenever needed and participate in HAZOP's, SIL reviews, FAT etc as required by project.
- Establish Control Philosophy together with assistance from Process group and communicate with Process group regarding tagging, control and instrumentation related to the P&ID's.
- Develop and keep track of Instrument Index, establish Automation system (DCS, PLC, etc) specification and IO requirements
- Programming PLC controllers if delivered in the project. Programming, HMI design development and documentation.
- Develop process automation digitalization solutions and perform/ support FAT, commissioning, and final handover to client
- Interact with client through project-approved channels clarifying technical issues and writing Technical Queries if necessary.
Required Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant engineering discipline such as: Electronics, Electrical, Control Systems, Telecom, Automation.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably from oilfield services or similar industry
- Knowledge of installations in Hazardous Areas, IECEx, ATEX
- Knowledge of and practical experience with relevant standards such as ATEX and IEC Ex in accordance with IEC 60079, NORSOK, Equinor (Statoil) TR's, DNV GL rules and IEC61511/ 61508
- Knowledge in design of PLC based control systems, HMI design and commissioning
- Knowledge in design of electrical systems and packages like, VSD's, thyristor control panels, heat tracing, distribution panels, etc and commissioning of the same equipment.
- Knowledge in design of field instrumentation, F&G, Telecom
- Field experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken. Knowledge of the Norwegian language is an advantage
An inspiring place to work with great opportunities to develop your skills and the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the oil and gas industry. You will become part of a professional culture where we work together in teams with other dedicated professionals to achieve common goals.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.