Kelly Services is looking for a Electrical & Instrument Engineer for one of our clients in Arendal:
- Develop electro- and instrument drawings and documentation.
- Design of starters and control cabinet.
- Design fire/gas systems.
- Routing of cable trays
- Layout of E&I equipment
- Follow up suppliers to secure that work is accomplished according to customer demands, classification guidelines and standards.
- Customer contact and follow-up on shipyard
- We are looking for positive and proactive coworkers with ability to work both independent and in cooperation with others.
- We seek engineers with education at Bachelor or Master level.
- Solid theoretical knowledge and experience within the E&I discipline on offshore and ship structures is an advantage.
- Applicants must be proficient in verbal and written English, and good Norwegian skills are preferred.
Work Location: Arendal
Start date: April-May
Duration : 1 year
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.