Kelly Services are looking for a Document Controller in Arendal
The main task for these positions is to undertake document control and LCI follow up in projects and act according to instructions and authorities given by the Manager and Project Management Teams. Senior Document Controllers are expected to handle complex and large projects, or several smaller projects, and supervise document controllers and assistants working on these projects.
Key tasks and Responsibilities
* Assist project document controller
* Register and distribute all incoming and outgoing technical documentation to and from Client/Suppliers/Third Parties according to procedures
* Create workflows for internal and external comments on technical documentation
* Check document and drawings metadata before sending to external parties
* Update metadata fields in ProArc based on project input
* Bachelor degree with relevant content (relevant experience may be an alternative to required educational background).
Duration: 12 months
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.