We are seeking an experienced Document Controller for our client in Arendal.
Start date: ASAP
Duration : 1 year
Key tasks include:
- Support the project management team with all aspects of document control
- Register and distribute incoming and outgoing technical documentation, to and from Client/Suppliers/Third Parties according to procedures and distribution matrix.
- Perform quality check of documentation with regard to document numbering, formats revisions etc.
- Archive, create workflows and update in Proarc electronic document system
- Generate reports
- Compilation of final documentation
Qualification and skills:
- Bachelor degree with relevant content (Records Management experience is an advantage)
- Experience from the Oil and Gas Industry
- Good working knowledge of MS office and Proarc
- Fluent written & oral English
- Fluent written & oral Norwegian
- Organized and punctual with attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Quick learner
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.