Kelly Services Norge is looking for a Design Engineer for one of our clients in Arendal:
Key tasks include:
- Design of structural steel constructions and belonging components
- Pipe support design
- Make 2D engineering drawings and specify/ detail out required tolerances.
- Find creative and good solutions for design improvement
- Contribute actively in the project phase
- Contribute actively in studies and bids
Qualification and skills:
- BSc Engineer with 0-5 years of experience in machine/ structural steel design for offshore activities
- 0-5 years of experience by use of Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Vault is an advantage
- Positive, good spirit and good skills to work individually and in project team
- Structured, quality-conscious and motivated to work in a hectic environment
- Relevant experience may compensate for missing formal education
Work location: Arendal
Start Date: March 2021
Duration: 1 year
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.