Kelly Services Norge AS is looking for an Cost Controller for one of our clients in Stavanger.
* Execute work in line with the project contracts such as conditions of contracts and appendixes for commercial and administrative requirements
* Coordinate cost information for all phases and levels in the project
* Establish and maintain the project budget, including the estimated cost work
* Provide project management with continuous updated cost and revenue status
* Early detection of deviations to budgets and trends
* Identify and track performance indicators
* Control of cost expenditure and revenues and appropriate recognition of this
* Provision of forecasts
* Provision of reports, internal and external
* Provision of cash flow calculations
* Reconciliation of booked vs. project recognised costs
* Timely and proactive invoicing according to the provisions of the contract
* Standard measurement of all cost information from contract award to accumulate historical data
* Collect expended manhours
* Cost analysis and reporting
* Prepare and provide input to appropriate experience transfer reports
* Relevant formal higher education
* Preferably over 3 years of experience, but graduates may also apply.
* Have the ability to work independently (under supervision) and in a team, to be proactive and focused on safety
* Solution oriented
* Good communication skills
* Positive team player
Languages: Fluent language skills in Norwegian and English, both written and oral
Work place: Stavanger
Duration: ASAP - 1 year
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.