Nordic Nanovector is committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to patients to address major unmet medical needs and advance cancer care. The Company aspires to become a leader in the development of targeted therapies for haematological cancers. Nordic Nanovector's lead clinical-stage candidate is Betalutin®, a novel CD37-targeting antibody-radionuclide-conjugate designed to advance the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). NHL is an indication with substantial unmet medical need, representing a growing market forecast to be worth nearly USD 29 billion by 2026. Nordic Nanovector retains global marketing rights to Betalutin® and intends to actively participate in the commercialisation of Betalutin® in the US and other major markets.
Further information can be found at www.nordicnanovector.com.
CMC Manager - Studies and Operations
On behalf of Nordic Nanovector ASA we are looking for a CMC Manager who
who will be responsible for the oversight and management of study programs at contract manufacturing organizations. The position is an opportunity to join an innovative company in the pharmaceutical industry which works towards new and promising cancer treatments. The CMC Manager will be part of a diverse, dedicated and highly experienced CMC team.
* Oversight and management of compatibility, stability and comparability study programs for intermediates and drug products performed at contract manufacturing organizations in close collaboration with manufacturing and project management
* Perform technical reviews, monitoring and trending of batch records, batch release and stability data
* Ensure all cGMP data are managed and evaluated as described in relevant internal SOPs
* Update specifications of raw materials, APIs, intermediates and drug products
* Coordinate control strategy activities with contract manufacturers, as required.
* Liaise and work with analytical method development to monitor method performance over time.
* Support the CMC team in method development and validation tasks when needed.
* Work in close collaboration and support with other members of the CMC team responsible for development and manufacturing
* Author and revise CMC stability and forced degradation documents to support regulatory filings
* Handle deviations and OOS/OOT/OOE investigations in close interaction with the CMC and QA team
* Compose, review and approve SOPs and work instructions
* Complete CAPAs and change controls assigned by investigations or audit observations
What we are looking for
* Master in analytical chemistry or a relevant subject
* Minimum 3 years of experience with Quality Control, preferably from biologics production
* Excellent working knowledge of GMP regulations and relevant guidelines for quality control and stability programs
* Excellent communication skills, with a high proficiency in English, written and spoken
* Experience analyzing and writing highly technical reports
This is a two-year project position with a possibility for further employment.
Reporting line, location and compensation.
The position reports to the Director Radiopharmaceutical Production and is based at the company's headquarters in Oslo, Norway. Nordic Nanovector offers a challenging and exciting role in one of Norway's most innovative pharmaceutical companies. Level of compensation will reflect experience and qualifications.
For further information about this position please contact our recruitment partner at Kelly Science: Branch Manager Thomas Lund, +47 815 00 044 or Consultant Jacquelyn Diamond +47 969 07 226.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.