As our new colleague, you will be a significant member of a successful, entrepreneur-oriented business with great potential.
- The objectives for the role are to accelerate growth in Huawei market share, based on Huawei Data Center Facility (DCF) products and solution (Prefabricated DC, Modular DC, UPS, Lithium Battery, Precision air conditioners, etc.)
- Be responsible for achieving sales targets and fostering sustainable market development.
- Analyze the local market and gain insights into key industries (such as Colocation), and develop annual sales targets and sales strategies.
- Ecosystem construction and development. Develop and interface professional DCF partners and consulting companies
- The Business Development Manager will have a rich network of contacts and relationships within Norway. The colocation customers and professional DCF partners are fundamental relationships that shall be established to succeed in the role.
- Support the success of key customers and key projects, explore opportunities on a daily basis, and manage pipeline projects.
- Building the brand position. Plan and execute marketing activities, such as on-site meetings/demo sites, small-group activities, joint marketing with channel partners, and summary and promotion of successful cases.
- Business or/and technical educational background
- At least 5 years of experience in business development within DCF area (Prefabricated DC, Modular DC, UPS, Lithium Battery, Precision air conditioners, etc.).
- Professional fluency in English and Norwegian (or other Scandinavian language). Knowledge of Chinese language is an advantage.
- Ability to understand the end-to-end solutions and the benefits that can be applied on Huawei DC facility solutions to customer scenario.
- Strong customer and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills (listening, speaking, and writing).
- Ability to use a wide variety of presentation tools to persuasively communicate complex and high-impact messages to multiple audience levels.
- Strong client influence and negotiation skills, with ability to translate technical topics into business terms and project a trustable image.
- Confident communicator with an ability to influence customers.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to achieve positive results.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial spark.
- Ability to be persistent.
- Analytical skills.
- Results-oriented approach to work tasks.
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging, and yet supportive environment.
- An exciting opportunity to work with the newest technologies within the ICT industry.
- International working environment.
- In Huawei you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company.
- We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees, in our fast-growing leading international organization.
- Competitive salary package according to your qualifications that includes pension and health scheme.
Work location: Fornebu, Norway
Business travels: Mainly in Scandinavia, sporadic trips to China
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.