Administrative Support to CEPI's Partnership, Policy and Access division
The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) is a unique global organisation with a mission to stimulate and accelerate the development of vaccines against emerging infectious diseases and enable access to these vaccines for people during outbreaks.
The Deputy CEO leads a team focused at Policy, Partnerships and Access (PPA), as a sub-division of the CEO Office. CEPI is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to support this sub-division for a period of 9-12 months. The Coordinator will provide broad administrative support including meeting administration, travel arrangements, keeping track of actions and timelines. The primary objective of this role is to provide administrative support to the three directors of PPA and assist in coordinating all aspects of the Partnerships, Policy and Access sub-division. The role is based in Oslo and will report to the Deputy CEO.
If you are interested in joining the CEPI team and think you have the appropriate qualifications for this role, please read the detailed job description below and follow the instructions for applying.
- Provide administrative support to the department. This may include, but won't be limited to, drafting emails, invitations, talking points and meeting summaries, and organizing telephone conferences, travel arrangements and in-person meetings.
- Support maintaining Director calendars, prepare necessary presentation materials and minutes for meetings, and support document management and archiving for the Directors of the sub-division.
- Follow up with the sub-division internally to ensure accuracy and timely delivery of all services.
- Responsible for maintaining sub-division org chart and description.
- Coordinate team plans and ensure deadlines are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Competence
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.