We are seeking an Admin/Personnel Coordinator for our client in Tananger.
Coordinating and planning of FS personnel to secure right competence & utilization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be in contact with internal and external customers to secure an updated forecast of all FS activities
- Coordinating and planning of FS resources in line with customers need and secure right competence & utilization
- Coordinate with FS Team Lead regards to personnel planning/inquires if needed
- Book helicopter, flights and hotels
- Responsible for booking and controlling timesheets & service tickets
- Follow up on FSEs in your assigned group
- Assist in recruitment and introduction to new hires and trainees
- Assure Field Service engineers obtain and document professional development according to Client competence & career program
- Support official regulations and customers' requirements
- PD-follow up with your direct reports on a frequently basis
- Follow up on HR queries for your direct reports together with HR and Team Lead
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory EHS requirements & expectations at all time
- Promote and ensure compliance to company and regulatory Quality management systems at all time
- Actively participate in the departments compliance work.
- Order and create input to Service Entry (PO) in SAP.
- Report out and update Team Lead on all ongoing operations
- Utilize GRID on all your department activities. Including, but not limited to; follow up on forecast, reports and service tickets
- Actively support other Regions & P&L with resources demand according to country specific requirements
- Bachelor degree within relevant field (Long experience can compensate for lack of formal education)
- Extensive experience as Personnel Coordinator
- Knowledge about Field Service installation and maintenance operations
- Experience in SAP
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Manage written and oral English as a working language
- Basic computer skills
- Good presentation skills
- Basic negotiation skills
- Soft people skills
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.