Kelly Services Norge AS is looking for an Accounts Payable & Billing Coordinator for one of our clients in Kristiansand.
The Accountant, Accounts Payable role is required to process invoices with responsibilities, including, but not limited to follow up- and analysis of technical- and accounting- issues. As well review and validate GL accounts, VAT calculation, and follow up on inventory items, in addition to provide support to the operations group including an array of administrative responsibilities.
- Validate coding on any invoices that are non-PO, and make sure they are approved before entering them in the ERP.
- Manage errors and problem invoices
- Work closely with the locations on expense coding and vendor selection accuracy and accurate invoice scanning and timing
- Manage vendor files
- Work with operations to ensure efficient reviews of financial data and controls
- Experience with AP preferred, but not required.
- General understanding of basic accounting preferred
- Experience (Oracle EBS/ Basware), considered an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Advanced time-management skills with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian is required.
- Communication skills in French or Italian considered an asset.
- Pro-active operating style requiring a high energy level and tolerance to tight deadlines.
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.