On behalf of our customer, we are looking for a new colleague to their growing Enterprise Business where you will be a significant member of a successful, entrepreneur-oriented business with great potential.
Title: Account Manager
Travel: Some (mainly in Scandinavia, sporadic to Asia)
- Attract, develop and maintain relationships with Norway ISP, Enterprise customers in Norway.
- Present our customers strategy, solutions and capabilities to existing and potential customers.
- Develop and cooperate with partners to ensure proficient handling of public procurement (RFP)
- Collaborate with solution teams to enhance customer relationships.
- Achievement of sales objectives.
- Proven track record of client relation management within Norway private business sector.
- A solid track record of building, managing and delivering high performing sales results.
- Demonstrate good business sense.
- Extensive knowledge about the global IT industry.
- Must be in possession of good commercial understanding.
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or client relationship role.
- The ideal candidate is up to date with the latest trends and knows the market for IT infrastructure.
- Ability to speak, read and write Norwegian and English fluently.
- Confident communicator with an ability to influence customers.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm to achieve positive results.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with an entrepreneurial spark.
Our customer offers
- An exciting opportunity to work with the newest technologies within the ICT industry.
- International working environment.
- In this position you will have a great possibility to learn and advance within the company.
- We recognize and reward ambitious and skilled employees, in our fast-growing leading international organization.
- Competitive salary package according to your qualifications that includes pension and health scheme.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.