We are looking for a Tender Engineer!
The role is part of the 'AC Systems' Team who undertake both the tendering and delivery of Transmission and Distribution network projects.
Acting as a turnkey project business, the team works with its internal and external partners to engineer, procure, construct and commission a wide range of projects associated with the bulk transmission of electrical power.
- Scope of work & time schedule
- Accountable for consolidation of technical tender deliverables list issue with submission dates and global time schedule of tender engineering activities.
- Issue Engineering DOR with the split of the engineering scope of work between all involved project parties
- Perform the follow up of critical activities
- Lead and ensure the coordination between all GE technical teams involved in the tender
- Time delivery mastering
- Support Engineering Discipline Leaders to anticipate and mitigate delivery issues
- Ensure technical disciplines are Coordinated in terms of interfaces and synchronization
- Lead and animate the technical coordination sessions, design reviews and technical validation meetings
- First degree in electrical Engineering
- Norwegian and English Language required
- Has previous experience in the design of High Voltage AC substations
- Basic knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Duration: To 31. Dec 2022
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.