We are now looking for Surface Logging Systems Engineer (LG/DO/ARTE) - Offshore for one of our clients in Stavanger.
Please note that, due to current quarantine restrictions in Norway we will only be able to consider candidates living in Norway permanently.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform Drilling and Engineering monitoring duties
- Perform Pressure Evaluation duties as per client well programs, if required
- Perform engineering programs as requested by client
- Input at the wellsite of geological and engineering data
- Ensure QA of data is of the required level
- Ensure correct operation and maintenance of company SLS equipment, as per recommended maintenance schedules for:-
- Cabin systems
- Surface sensors
- Prepare, and QA, Surface Logging well Reports
- Report Field failures through the FRACAS reporting system
- Ensure effective communication with other members of the crew, client representatives and onshore coordinator
- Ensure correct levels of equipment stocks at the wellsite are maintained
- Supervise less experienced logging geologists / Data Engineers as required
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with company HSE policies, ensure all PPE/Certification is valid & suitable for offshore work
- Actively participate in company and client HS&E Policies at all times. Performing and participating in pre-job tool box talks at the rig site
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in related subject (Geology or Earth Sciences)
- Experience with SLS or similar offshore positions would be preferred
Contract duration: 6 months with options for renewals
Work location: Offshore
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.