Kelly Services Norge leter etter en sommerstudent for kunde på Forus:
We are looking for a candidate enrolled in a Master's Program in a relevant engineering discipline. The candidate is disciplined, focused and analytical, open and eager to learn and seek new information.
The candidate will be working closely with the Wired Pipe offshore operations group to improve the quality of the data deliverables. We are looking for a candidate that is able to leverage drilling insight with programming skills to perform one of the following projects:
- Work with clients data platform, MAX, to create standardized visualizations
- Program statistical functionalities in MAX to support drilling data interpretation
- Establish a run performance database to aid with meta-analysis of Wired Pipe operations
- ESG/low carbon analyses and improvements
- Enrolled in a Master's Engineering program
- Experienced with the common programming languages
- High degree of personal integrity
- Experience with MS Excel is a prerequisite
- Ability to communicate effectively both in Norwegian and English, written and oral
Varighet: Juli til August/September
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.