For our client in Kristiansand we are now looking for a Senior Project Accounting Analyst:
- Responsible for tracking progress on drilling equipment package projects with revenues greater than 10M per contract
- Review contracts for multiple elements of revenue recognition and billing milestones
- Review new project cost estimates for reasonableness
- Analyse cost incurred, as reported by intercompany partners, on a monthly basis
- Analyse product cost and adjust cost budgets on a monthly basis
- Coordinate with general accounting/accounts payable to ensure proper processing of project related costs
- Reconcile project costs to budgets and discuss differences with project management on a monthly basis
- Prepare revenue cut off testing as part of SOX compliance
- Coordinate with project management to gather required documentation for revenue recognition
- Prepare standard journal entries associated with the monthly closing of the general ledger
- Reconcile project related work-in-process and BIX/CIX accounts monthly and resolve aged and reconciling items
- Analyse balance sheet position of individual projects on a monthly basis to ensure milestone billing is accurate
- Perform month end close activities for POC/COC/Standard Orders
- 3+ years of professional Accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance (Required)
- Prior Manufacturing industry experience (Preferred)
Duration 6 months with options for renewals.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.