For one of our clients in Stavanger we are now looking for a Senior Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance & Operability Engineering.
- Consequence classification
- RBI analysis
- Verification/update TAG
- RCM/FMEA analysis
- Establishment of maintenance & operability program
- Support to Engineering disciplines within Operability Assurance and Maintenance Engineering.
- Minimum 9 years' experience from Norwegian Continental Shelf with good understating of Norwegian Regulatory Requirements
- Relevant Technical education
- Experience from Topside Greenfield and Brownfield projects in Norwegian sector
- Valid offshore certificate is preferable
- IT requirement : SAP, MS office
- Previous experience with IFS and PIMS is advantage
Duration: ASAP - One year with possibilities for extension
Work place: Stavanger
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.