Kelly Services Norge is looking for a Project Manager for one of our clients in Arendal:
Key tasks include:
- Plan and execute projects in cooperation with the project team and in compliance with the customer contract and Companys Management System.
- Maintain good collaboration within the project team and motivate team members
- Ensure continuous monitoring and controls to minimize project risks and to ensure on-time delivery. Initiate expediting and recovery as required.
- Maintain or improve project margin while ensuring safe operations and delivery according quality requirements
- Act as single point of contact towards the Client after Contract signing. Extensive travel may be required in periods depending on type of contract and customer location.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the way of work for project execution within Company
Qualification and skills:
We are looking for a positive and responsible person with good managerial skills, preferably with a Master of Science or Master of Business Administration degree.
You have long relevant experience preferably from the offshore industry.
You communicate and cooperate well and are good at motivating others.
You have a commercial mindset and experience in managing international contracts.
You have a technical interest and are fluent in English, both oral and written.
Work Location: Arendal
Start date: April
Duration : 1 year
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.