Due to increased production for our customer in Horten within healthcare sector, we are looking for motivated candidates with technical interest, as our new production associates.
Department: Manufacturing of Probes
- Reads and follows work procedures and schematics, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
- Maintains daily production output
- Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
- May participate in quality control inspections
- Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
- Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
- Comply with EHS regulations and policies
- Are available to work this summer
- Are accurate, efficient and motivated
- Have general PC skill, and preferrably technical interest. (PC, electric HW, SW)
- Preferrably previous experience with assembly
You will be a part of a multinational and global company, and important production team for a world leader within its field of operation.
Please do not hesitate to apply for this position through our website, or contact us for further details.
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.