For our client Xait AS in Stavanger we are looking to get in contact with PHP Developers who are looking for a new challenge in beautiful Norway!
Make your world more Xait-ing!
Xait is growing as a company and needs to strengthen its team of developers!
Xait is looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are
proud of and can hit the ground running. The PHP Developer writes clean, fast PHP to a high
standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in
meaningful ways. You will be part of a creative, fast growing team with strong opportunities.
In Xait we believe in the product we create. We are proud and we like to show it. Xait's values
are TEXT: Trustworthy - Efficient - Xaiting - Thought Leader.
We want to be a workplace where we act with integrity, have focus on finding solutions, and
have fun while we change the way people all over the world work together!
Xait is a global software technology company providing enterprise customers with software
for document Co-authoring, Automation, Collaboration and Intelligent Pricing.
Our cloud-based software XaitPorter is a complete all-in-one co-authoring solution enabling
companies to create high-quality documents with contributions from many authors
simultaneously. XaitPorter simplifies and streamlines document production, so companies
can maximize revenue from bids and proposals and similar business-critical documents.
Based in Stavanger, Norway, the Senior Developer is responsible for developing and
maintaining Xait's software solutions and related systems as specified by the line manager.
Additionally, this position will coach, guide, and participate in the training of junior developers
on the team.
The employee is responsible for ensuring that Xait adheres to applicable legislation and
procedures within relevant functional areas, to demonstrate a high level of integrity and
professionalism, and to work collaboratively and effectively within all levels of the
This position reports directly to the Xait CTO.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in product design and specification and give input on functional
- Lead the daily code review and QA activities that involves development.
- Assist and guide junior team members and other teams in evaluating and diagnosing
- Maintain the quality of the existing code base and code standards.
- Develop and implement new functionality and new systems.
- Perform root cause analysis of technical and process issues.
- Maintain and improve the existing software applications.
- Encourage collaboration within team and throughout the business.
- Participate in design, development, review, and test efforts for improvements.
- Follow all relevant Xait processes and policies
- Keep up to date on best practices, methods, and new technologies.
- Communicate effectively with fellow developers and cross-functional teams to resolve complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree in closely related IT, engineering, or scientific discipline;
- OR equivalent of 48 hours of accredited college coursework and 5 full years of PHP development experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of PHP development experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of QA experience.
- Experience working with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer programming, computer engineering, or similarly related IT discipline.
- 5 years or more of PHP development experience.
- 5 or more years of QA experience.
- 5 years or more experience working within multi-location and multi-time zone SaaS business environment.
- Some C# experience desirable, but not required.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.