For one of our client we are looking for a Part Time Analyst.
Start date: asap
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help resolve timely supplier payment for Norwegian entities
- Interact closely with local and global teams
- Provide data analysis on invoice remittance
- Lead support workshops for local buyers
- Leverage business systems to resolve payment issues on time
- Ad hoc analytics & reporting
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree level educations
- Experience within Finance economics mathematics, finance and accounting relatable
- Pick up new systems quickly
- SAP experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills both in English & Norwegian
- Able to manage multiple commitments
- Self-motivated and Resilient
- Able to collaborate with different cultures, time zones etc.
- Confident speaking Infront of people and leading workshops.
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.