For one of our clients in Stavanger we are now looking for a LCI Task-Force Lead:
- The LCI Task force Lead is responsible for both Multidiscipline Engineering disciplines & LCI engineers within its group.
- The LCI task force group is responsible for coding of "as-is" scope and to assist engineering to identify LCI information according to requirements for refurbish and modified tags.
- The LCI Task-force group is also responsible for collecting missing LCI information, both from paper archive and from Kesys, and update IFS with the required information.
- Plan the Task force group work
- Responsible for developing process for the work within its group
- Close collaboration with ROS engineering and Completion team
- Status update to Company in weekly meetings
- In addition, any other related tasks/issues related to the process as relevant
- Establish reporting routines to client
- Offshore surveys
- BCS /MSC Education
- 5-10 years multidiscipline lead experience
- Experience within the NCS preferred, but not required
- Good multidiscipline knowledge
- Proactive & Solution oriented
Duration: ASAP - One year with possibilities for extension
Work place: Stavanger
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.