Kelly Services Norge is looking for a Laboratory Technician for one of our clients in Tønsberg:
- Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by performing routine and non-routine laboratory analysis/wet chemistry on product and in-process samples.
- Support plant operations for the purpose of quality assurance/control. Perform calibration and maintenance of test equipment.
- Prepare samples and ensure accurate data generation and records, in accordance with the standard operating procedures.
- Utilize analytical instruments to address quality assurance/control issues.
- Prepare chemical stock solutions and reagents, as well as set preparation standards.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Polytechnic graduate with the background in Chemical Process or Technical Engineering.
- Computer literate.
- Preferable experience in quality control systems
Duration: 9 months with options for renewals
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.