PetroNor E&P, listed on Oslo Euronext Expand (PNOR), is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company with multiple licences in countries offshore West Africa, with substantial experience in oil and gas exploration, appraisal, development and production. We look at creating value through application of cutting edge and smart technology. Our area of focus is on Sub-Saharan Africa and, more specifically, proven and producing assets in the region with development and Improved Oil Recovery (IOR) potential.
We leverage on our background and experience, in our operations. Our team has a proven track record from both IOR in the North Sea, as well as from direct, day-to-day, on the ground operations in Africa.
Exciting opportunity to join a fast paced, growth oriented energy company in the Group Financial Controller's team. The Group Reporting Manager is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of internal and external financial information.
* Accounting and Statutory Reporting
* Prepare quarterly and annual consolidated Group financial accounts under IFRS, ensuring timely delivery of high quality reporting to Executive Management.
* Accountable for the co-ordination of month-end and year end reporting deadlines to ensure all corporate information is prepared in line with corporate timetable
* Decision support and analysis for Group wide projects and activities, partnering with senior stakeholders to provide financial insight to aid the decision making process
* Assist with ad hoc financial projects, including merger and acquisition activity, assisting with processes such as due diligence.
* Engage with Group compliance issues across multiple jurisdictions, resolving local compliance and technical accounting issues, assisting with Group activities such as reviews of controls.
* Monitoring and report Group KPI's providing insightful analytical review of budget to actual out-turn, and updating forecast information including Group wide cash flows.
* Deliver monthly management reporting pack which complies with requirements under debt funding.
* Proactive enthusiastic finance professional
* Qualified accountant with strong technical accounting background
* Knowledge of multiple GAAP environments would be beneficial
* Previous Oil and Gas accounting and management experience would be an asset
* Enjoy working in a fast paced growth oriented environment
* Good communication skills and flexible and adaptable team player
* High attentions to detail with outstanding organisational skills
* English essential, Norwegian and French highly desirable
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.