Kelly Services is looking for a E3D (PDMS) System Administrator for one of our clients in Arendal:
Key tasks include:
The position will have responsibility to develop and keep track of business-relevant "Cats & Specs" Catalogs for E3D.
The system will be set up "from scratch" implying that a good knowledge of the E3D (PDMS) system is required.
Qualification and skills:
- Technical education at Bachelor / Master level
- Minimum 3 years' experience with E3D (PDMS) system use
- Ability to- and interest to develop "cats&specs" suitable for our organization
- Be able to run internal training for new users in the organization
- Be able to prepare users guide / how-to documentation for our use of the program
- Possess good interpersonal skills
- Good English oral and written skills, Norwegian language is an advantage
Work location: Kolbjørnsvik, Arendal
Start date: April-May 2021
Duration : 1 year
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.