Kelly Service Norge AS is looking for a Control System Engineer - Electronics for kunde på Dusavik:
The Electronic Engineer will be involved in development of system requirements, system specifications, system designs including electrical/electronic hardware, system integration, testing of hardware and software to demonstrate system conformance for subsea control systems.
In general, the Electronics Engineer will be involved in all phases from early phase customer discussions through to development, delivery projects and aftermarket. Focus will mainly be on services for subsea control system, but other tasks within the subsea controls domain can also be relevant.
- Execute and drive the given engineering tasks to completion (Independently or part of a team)
- Sanity check on agreed scope of work, budget, schedule, and cost allocation before startup of task
- Estimate and control duration, budget and schedule for assigned tasks, be accountable for delivery
- Identify changes, opportunities and cost savings for tasks assigned
- Highlight issues and/or bottlenecks to Project manager on a timely manner to allow for recovery
- Suggest and develop recovery plans when needed, in cooperation with project manager
- Identify, log and highlight operational and technical risk in projects
- Develop qualification/test programs for products and ability to set-up and execute prescribed tests
- Review circuit card designs that interface to firmware, hardware and software
- Ensure Electronics component and system designs have appropriate analytics, empirical design/testing, and production level verification
- Interpretation of clients' standards and global practices, implement on assigned work
- Create/Review/Approval of engineering Parts/Documents/Procedures/Study Reports/ Design/Requirement as per guidelines and authorization
- Identify customers requirement (technical / products problems, execution issues) and bring effective solutions
- Provide support to Onshore and Offshore operations
- Evaluate consequences, manage risk and make own decisions based on knowledge and experience for projects
- University Degree within Electronics, Cybernetics or Electronics, Mechatronics and Telecommunication.
- Equivalent degree with the required qualification can be also considered
The ideal candidate will hold IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620 certifications, as well as having extensive experience within a similar role, where the focus has been on building and testing rather than design.
Duration: 12 months with options for renewals
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.