Duration: ASAP - 31.12.2022
The Buyer is responsible for the procurement of specific packages in projects in WELLSTREAMPROCESSING. Working in projects the Buyer will report to the Project Procurement Manager.
The main objective for the Buyer is to ensure that all the equipment is delivered within agreed delivery time, within agreed budget, and according to the specifications agreed with our client. The overall goal would be to deliver all assigned procurement packages at the lowest possible total cost
- Ensure that Vendors follows the existing HMS-, ISO- and Ethical standards in collaboration with Project Procurement Manager.
- Ensure that RFQ, negotiation and all communication with Vendors follow WELLSTREAM
Project Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Managing supplier pre-qualifications.
- Prepare and present "Requests for Quotations" and evaluate supplier "Proposals".
- Prepare and negotiate supply contracts.
- Place purchase orders and manage changes.
- Expedite and approve deliveries.
- Manage payments and general close-out.
- Knowledge of Supply Management processes.
- Basic experience of commercial negotiations. Commercially aware.
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English.
- Independent but work well in teams.
- Structured, proactive and interested in both details and over all structure.
- Carry Out all activities according to Supply Managements procedures, guidelines and polices in WELLSTREAM PROCESSING.
- Purchasing experience, preferably with mechanical component and materials.
- Understand customers HSEQ systems and documents within own process area.
- Understand the bid process in projects.
- Extended knowledge regarding WELLSTREAM PROCESSING main products.
- Good command of MS Office and preferably experience in using SAP / Oracle.
What we offer:
We offer an inspiring place to work with great opportunities to develop your skills and the opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the oil and gas industry. You will become part of a professional culture where we work together in teams with other dedicated professionals to achieve common goals.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.