- Assist in ensuring that Customer is compliant with tax reporting requirements in countries where Customer has activities.
- Assist in establishing local reporting processes and performing reporting requirements in cooperation with local service providers
- Supporting projects and operations in Norway with tax calculations and tax compliancy involving extensive communication within the company across departments and externally with consultants and service providers.
- Monitor the effectiveness of Company Tax reporting in PE's from start to close
- Identifies and implements improvements of reporting processes, systems and organization supporting Company tax activities at local level
- Is responsible for direct and indirect tax compliance, including Personal Income Tax (PIT) and Withholding tax (WHT), filing and payment for Company PEs.
- Is responsible for the timely and effective execution of the tax credit application process i.e. claiming of Norwegian tax credits for PIT paid abroad.
- Assist in establishing and closing local registrations
- Assist in local tax planning for PEs to maximize use of tax credits in Norway and minimize double taxation
- Is responsible for reconciliations of tax balances relating to international tax, VAT, PIT and WHT
- Is responsible for Country-by-Country tax reporting to Norwegian tax authorities
- Supports calculation and posting of corporate tax for HQ
- Supports local business projects and operations (tax and customs aspects)
- Support in tax assessment at tender stage.
- Supports tax audits and tax inspections with local authorities
- Supports Company local business functions in reaching and maintaining compliance with Tax requirements
- Supports in monitoring changes in local tax policies and procedures. Back-up for certain accounting procedures in the monthly closings
- Support preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation in Norway and in PE's
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Tax or similar field.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- International Tax experience
- Ability to deliver on time
- Excellent professional language skills. Be able to communicate well both in Norwegian and English
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and tools used in finance is an advantage
- Structured and organized
- Able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Good communication skills
- Ensure accuracy in reporting in relation to set deadlines by group
- Timely and accurately reporting, filing and payment of tax in the Company activities abroad
- Participate in bank payment approval.
- Ensure proper follow up of reconciliation accounts under responsibility
What we offer:
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Inclusive and multi-cultural working environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities. About the Company: International leader in the design and manufacturing of cable systems and services across four main business areas: Building & Territories, High Voltage & Projects, Industry & Solutions and Telecom & Data.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.