As Senior Project Manager at GE Renewable Energy your goal is to optimise the cost, quality and lead time of the Services projects allocated to him. You will be reporting to the Service Line Manager, who is leading the projects and supporting during the tender phase.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage one or more Services projects according to targets set forth in the project charter.
- Manage quality, HSE, cost and lead time, in liaison with Operations and/or Technical Services specialists of other locations, such as: engineering, sourcing, manufacturing, site preparation and HSE.
- Follow-up, consolidate and report project KPIs & results of Sub Region projects.
- Support the commercial operations.
- Responsible for technical and commercial matters in front of the Client and Contractors.
- If requested, support the other Project Managers within own area of expertise.
Competence & Experience:
- Strong communicator (fluent in English and Norwegian/Swedish), as well as negotiating skills.
- BSc within a Technical discipline, preferably electrical. Long experience within the field of Generators can balance educational requirement.
- Minimum 5 years' experience from Rotating equipment and or electrical rotating machines. Hydropower experience is an advantage.
- Able to deliver according to commitments in term of quality, cost and lead time.
- Propose improvement, improve the processes of Services activities to optimize quality, cost and lead time of Services deliverables.
- Improve the Technical Services personnel knowledge of own area of expertise and enlarge own area of expertise by learning from others.
- Exchange feedback with other Technical Services personnel.
- Project coordination skills, able to motivate the Service team and the function, pro-active milestone management.
- Capacity to identify and analyse risks and opportunities.
- Knows how to apply the available tools (ERP-system, MS Office, MS Project).
- Understands the importance of service attitude (being available to the customer, responsive to customer's needs, flexible and willingness to build close customer relations).
About the customer:
In GE we work with some of the best solutions on the market. We are passionate about delivering solutions to our customers and the world. At GE we believe in the value of your unique identity, background, and experiences. We are committed to fostering and inclusive culture, where everyone feels empowered to do their best work because they feel accepted, respected, and that they belong.
"You will have the opportunity to learn from incredible people as well as share what you know."
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.