"Customer" are searching for a Project Mechanical Lead and Package Responsible Engineer for own package(s).
- This project role is technically responsible for all mechanical procurement packages, assigned to Mechanical PREs, in terms of compliance to project requirements, HSEQ targets, delivery time.
- Coordinate at project level with other project discipline leads and project quality manager to ensure the right, consistent and multidisciplinary approach to all project tasks.
- The role is reporting in project to their project Engineering Manager and to the functionally to the Mechanical Team Manager.
- Degree in relevant technical engineering disciplines.
- Eager to coach, lead, expedite-.
- Optimal 10 years relevant work experience as PRE or in this role on relevant packages type and industry. Topsides or onshore, oil and gas.
- Fluent in English. Command of at least one Scandinavian language is preferred.
- Analytic, structured, accurate; quality- and detail- focused.
- Strong technical understanding and experience with engineering and project execution methods.
- Detailed understanding of supply chain methods (preferred)
- Conversant with IT tools such as programming languages, spreadsheets, engineering calculation software:
- medium level on MS Office tools is required
- basic level on at least one programming language is preferred (just have the mindset, phyton)
- basic level on at least one of these tools is preferred: PV Elite, SmartPlant, AVEVA 2D E&I, HTRI.
This is a project with duration of 12 months, with the possibility of permanent position.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.