This is a project with duration of 12 months at Nexans AS.
As a Hedging Controller you will be a member of finance support function - ie treasure department, and report to Treasury Manager. You will collaborate with central treasury team (NSE) and internally with other purchasers, sales team, controllers and account team. The purpose of this position will be monitoring, hedging and reporting to fx and metal risk in compliance with Nexans' policies.
- Is responsible for follow up of fx hedging requests for orders above the threshold for hedging and other daily operations related to fx hedging
- Manages follow up of FX derivatives portfolio
- Monitoring and hedging of fx risk related to new orders under the threshold for hedging
- Is responsible for reconciliation tasks at month end closing
- In charge of reporting related to fx risk management
- Participation and validation of hedging of fx risk related to (orders of) LME paper hedges
- Key User FX-module SAP
- Be able to do the daily monitoring the metal risk through performing the Daily T, and be able to evaluate that open positions are within limits defined by the metal department including hedging on the LME
- Have insight into preparing the monthly metal report and analysis of the metal result
- Have insight into risk mapping analyzing the pricing practices among sales contracts and purchases contracts and proposes recommendations in order to limit the overall level of the risk for FX and metals
- Participation into FX and metal hedging strategy and internal control
- Background within finance.
- Experience with finance ERP and other finance / reporting tools.
- Having knowledge with fx hedging and metal hedging is a plus.
- Must be fluent in English, both written and orally.
- An understanding of risk management.
What we offer:
- Interesting and varied work in an international, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment
- Inclusive and multi-cultural working environment
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
About the Company:
International leader in the design and manufacturing of cable systems and services across four main business areas: Building & Territories, High Voltage & Projects, Industry & Solutions and Telecom & Data.
Kelly Services fungerer som rekrutteringsbyrå i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.