Our client need to strengthen their team and are looking for an experienced Administration Coordinator. You will be part of the Administration team who is responsible for all administrative coordinating across the various business areas within Norway.
The right candidate will be able to provide excellent administrative support to cross-functional teams. Proficiency in multiple systems will be highly valued as will the ability to be flexible and make quick priorities all whilst providing great customer service to both internal and external customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate customer and internal courses
- Upload and maintain documentation in document management system
- Check, correct and pre-approve travel expenses
- Keep updated on Government regulations and Personal Handbook
- Esure hours and work order information is processed according to timesheets
- Understand and adhere to internal processes
- Provide support to business management
SKILL, TRAINING AND SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree or higher education
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal education
- Customer and business oriented
- Strong social interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in both Norwegian and English, both orally and in writing
- Good IT knowledge
- Structured and well-organized
- Ability to handle multitasking and high work activity
- Experienced in handling confidential and sensitive information
Startup as soon as possible
Kelly Services fungerer som bemanningsselskap i forbindelse med denne stillingen. Hvis du velger å søke, vil opplysningene dine behandles i samsvar med Kellys personvernerklæring.
Vi er som oppdragsgiver opptatt av mangfold og like muligheter og oppfordrer derfor alle kvalifiserte kandidater til å søke, uavhengig av rase, kjønn, funksjonsevne, religion/tro, seksuell orientering og alder.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.